Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Visuals To Go Along With My Stories

My Life in Pictures This is in Werfen, Austria. This is where the really cool castle with the tradition of training birds of prey was.
This is in Venice, Italy. This was a school organized trip.

This is in Ljubljana, Slowenia. Josie and I had decided that we needed to see the capital before leaving Slowenia. We had spent the weekend in Bled, Slowenia.

This is this past weekend in Kaiserslauter, Germany. This is after we had made cookies.

This is in my room in Graz, with my awesome care-package :-)

Michelle and I shopping for our Thanksgiving feast. This was in Rennes, France and Josie thought the shopping carts were pretty hillarious, thus I felt I needed to share this picture.

This is on the wonderful beach in St. Marco, France. Notice the pure joy that this picture excudes. Oh yeah and the absoloutly gorgeous setting!!!
This is in Budapest, Hungary. The amazing sand-castle-like castle.

This is also Budapest, Hungary. I really like this picture, because it shows the emotions that I think this city excudes.

This is Bled, Slowenia - the little adorable mountain town. This is the fairy-tale castle.

This is also Bled, Slowenia. You can see the tiny little island in the middle of the lake.
***This is not nearly all that I saw, or all of the places that I've been to, but it's a good visual taste if you will...***

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog my friend. So glad to see your face...even in photos.

    - Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO JEALOUS. GAH. I should chosen to go to Europe for break!

    ReplyDelete